Wellwise™ is a new retail experience from Shoppers Drug Mart, created for Canadians who want to take charge of the way they age. Our purpose is to empower Canadians to age with strength, determination and passion. Come discover a wide range of products and services to help you stay active and well.
At Wellwise, we offer:
- A wide selection of high quality health and wellness-focused products
- Expert staff to help customers find products and specialized services to meet their daily living needs
- Specialized services such as sleep apnea consultations, custom brace fittings, rentals and repairs
- A modern, easy-to-navigate store that allows you to explore and experience products
The unique shopping experience you’ll find at Wellwise™ is currently available in the Leaside and Etobicoke neighbourhoods of Toronto as well as our newest store in Sudbury, Ontario.
If these locations are not near you, you can visit one of our affiliated Shoppers Home Health Care stores.
Whether you are a Wellwise or Shoppers Home Health Care customer, at wellwise.ca, you can:
- Browse, compare and purchase a selection of products at your convenience
- Set up subscriptions for products you purchase on a regular basis
- Have products delivered right to your door, or to a Canada Post outlet, including those located in Shoppers Drug Mart stores
- Earn PC Optimum points on almost every purchase
Shoppers Home Health Care is focused on providing Canadians with a complete selection of home health care products and services.
Shoppers Home Health Care is built on a foundation of professional expertise and personal service. Shoppers Home Health Care stores have been meeting your health care needs for over 40 years with trained staff who can help you find products for your daily living, mobility and therapeutic needs. Shoppers Home Health Care carries a full selection of supports and braces, incontinence and ostomy products.
Wellwise™ and Shoppers Home Health Care are both part of the Shoppers Drug Mart family.